Mexican Government building
Mexico's pavilion occupies a prominent site, fronting 160 feet on Skinker Road and extending west 175 feet. It is 50 x 72 feet in dimension, and the grounds about the structure are used for exhibits of the floral productions of the southern republic.
The structure is rectangular in plan, with a large central court and tower. The windows of the lower floor are of stained glass, one of which shows a gigantic picture of President Diaz, and those of the upper floor are constructed of photographic negatives showing typical scenes of interest throughout the Republic. Architect, Leo Bonet, of the city of Mexico.
The Mexican Pavilion was opened with a reception for 2500 and musical program on May 28, 1904.
The Ferris wheel can be seen in the background of the Mexican Government building.