World's Fair Fraternal Builders Association : invitation to formal opening, 1904 June 4, St. Louis
Members of fraternal organizations throughout the United States, responding to the World's Fair Temple of Fraternity Association, contributed to the construction, furnishing and maintenance of the Temple of Fraternity. The Temple provided meeting and resting places for lodge members and their families.
The Temple also ran a dispensary under the direction of Dr. W.F. Callfas and his wife, a licensed medical practitioner, where some 4,200 patients were treated without charge. Another service provided by the Temple for a nursery.
David R. Francis, president of the Louisiana Purchase Exposition Company, and officials from the Temple Association spoke at the its opening ceremonies on June 4, 1904.